Monday, July 5, 2010

New Colors

Yikes! It's been so long since I've updated this blog!!
So much has happened since the last post..
The Summer catalog is availble until August 31, 2010 and the new idea book & catalog is here!
I had my first open house on July 1st and I'm waiting patiently for my shipment to arrive. The warehouse must be swamped with the new catalog orders since it's taking them a little longer for my goodies to ship out! Please contact me if you need the new catalog or you can always download the catalog. (look on the sidebar for the catalog)
In the new catalog they have brand new colors so I wanted to share it with you! I am still very sad so many of my favorite colors have retired but I'm starting to like some of the new colors. I'll share some cards I've made with the new colors later!
http://204.228.150.61/color_revamp2010/USENG/New_Colors_US_0310.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment