Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet Centers Treat card

Here's a Valentine's day card I made for my hubby! I haven't played around much with this set but I love the pull-out tab idea to get the treats. I can't imagine tearing the card to get the yummy treat inside!


Here's a view of the card with the tab. I used the curly label punch to punch out "love you much" from the Well Scripted set.


Supplies:
Stamp: Sweet Centers, Well Scripted, I {heart} hearts
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in pink
Accessories: Pretty in pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, 1 3/4 circle punch, Sweet treats cup, Curly label punch, slot punch, white gel pen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! I'm stealing that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it easier to slide the tab if you use the dimensionals. I put dimensionals under the white sheet.

    ReplyDelete