Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog! One of my new year's resolution is to keep up with my blog and be more active with my stamping. I have been doing lots of research to get new ideas to host workshops and stamping clubs.
Here's a special Stampin' Up is having to start off with the new year! They have just released the new Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Catalog, Ocassions Mini and updated Definitely Decorative. I already started making my wish list to earn some FREE stamps. Here's how Sale-A-Bration work. For every $50 purchase you get FREE product from the SAB catalog or choose from over 20 stamp sets from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Start making your wish list and remember to order from these new catalog on January 5, 2010!
If you have any questions, please contact me and I can explain it for you!



Click here to open Occasions Mini Catalog




Click here to open Sale-A-Bration Catalog



Click here to open Definitely Decorative Update

No comments:

Post a Comment